Carry out daily cash count (cash collection), and ensure compliance with cash management SOP. To perform refunds for credit card, cash, and online banking and ensure proper filing of all documentation. To assist in day-to-day operations during high census or manpower shortage
- Review daily refunds, credit transfers, manual receipts and counter closing performed by all cashiers to ensure proper approval and documentation.
- Handle daily handover of cash float to each cashier and ensure the correct amount of cashier’s float.
- Resolve cash tills when closing, ensuring the money matches the report and is stored safely.
- Review cashiers' reports to identify any fraudulent activity or potential problems with individual employees.
- Counting daily cash collection with Finance staff, completing the CIT report and handover to the Finance department.
- Minimum SPM/Diploma in any field.
- Minimum 2 years experience as Chief Cashier, Cashier and preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Hardworking, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Work experience in any related field will be an added advantage.