To prepare mise en place and adhere to al dietary requirements for hospital patients and ensure cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen.
- Comply with instructions from the in-patient chef, head chef and chef de partie on all aspects of food preparation, cooking, distribution, and food safety.
- Responsible for daily and weekly cleaning of the workstation.
- Adhere to kitchen policies, procedures, safety and sanitation standards.
- Possessing a culinary arts certificate is an additional advantage.
- Candidates with prior experience in an in-patient hospital setting will be given priority.