Manager, International Marketing
To plan and implement strategies to develop and enhance the networking for local and international markets and facilitate referrals, especially from Indonesia.
- Coordinating promotional activities for various sectors (corporate, insurance, GPs, GLCs, NGOs) in both local and international markets and overseeing the performance of the representatives.
- Collaborating with Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC) to ensure CVSKL's participation in conferences and healthcare events, fostering relationships with potential partners.
- Developing targeted marketing campaigns to attract international patients, including medical tourists and expatriates.
- Executing marketing activities (exhibitions, roadshows, corporate visits & presentations, health talks gatherings) as per work plans, aiming to maximise publicity and promotional exposure.
- Using SEO techniques and digital advertising to enhance the hospital's online visibility and draw traffic from international markets, while also managing patient inquiries, translations, appointments and travel arrangements.
Degree or Diploma in Marketing / Business Admin / Public Relations / Mass Communications.