Marketing Lead, Northern Region (based in Ipoh)
To plan and ensure implementation of strategies to develop and enhance the networking for local markets so as to facilitate referrals.
- To coordinate all promotional matters pertaining to Corporate / Insurance / GPs / GLCs /NGOs for the local market, and to supervise the operations and performance of local representative offices.
- To ensure execution of marketing activities (Exhibitions / Road Shows / Corporate Visits & Presentations / Health Talks / Gatherings) as per the work plans and maximize publicity & promotional exposure through those activities.
- To assist in the preparation of annual budget for CAPEX, manpower cost and departmental profit and loss.
- To liaise with HQ for familiarization visits to the Hospital, and for patient enquiries/ medical reports/medications/request for quotations.
- To liaise with HQ for familiarization visits to the Hospital, and for patient enquiries/ medical reports/medications/requests for quotations.
- Self-starters with great interpersonal & communications skills, able to work effectively & accurately under pressure.
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia, English and/or Mandarin. Competency in other languages/dialects is an added advantage.
- Strong media relations, PR skills and / or contacts with Corporate / Insurance /GPs / GLCs / NGOs etc.
- Preferably with relevant working experience in the hospital or hotel industry.
- Willing to travel locally / outstation / overseas & possess own transport.