Medical Graduate Trainee
Our Medical Graduate Training Program is designed to sharpen clinical skills and knowledge with the aim to provide graduates a real-life experience of working alongside our top-notch cardiac, cardiothoracic, vascular and related team of specialists.
- Observe consultation, assist with physical examinations and participate in patient administration.
- Provide administrative support for Clinical Research studies.
- To assist with design tools, conduct clinical research and liaise with study teams for external analysis.
- To conduct research data management and reporting.
- Assist with hospital Centre of Excellence (COE) data collection.
- Possesses a Medical Degree / MBBS, MD, MBChB or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in principles and practices of medicine including the diagnosis of a variety of diseases and injuries as well as preventive medicine.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate effectively and possess good organizational skills
- Able to lead and direct research activities