Responsible for washing dishes, cutlery, and utensils; sweeping and mopping the floor; cleaning equipment and tools; and maintaining the kitchen in a neat and clean condition.
- Wash all dishes and cutlery using the dishwasher; hand wash any items not dishwasher-safe.
- Clean pots, pans, utensils, and other minor kitchen equipment; ensure floors are dry and clean at all times.
- Prepare mise en place and adhere to all menu requirements as specified by the chef.
- Comply with all relevant food safety regulations and adhere to policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Possess SPM certificate or similar.
- Prior experience in a hospital setting is an advantage.
- Able to work independently, punctually and with a positive attitude.