The State Registered Nurse reports to Nurse Manager. He/She is responsible for the delivery and management of patient care, treatment and safety of patient under their care. He/She has the responsibilities of participating in doctor’s rounds by giving relevant information pertaining to nursing observations, laboratory findings and progress of the patient, ensure that charging is carried out accurately and to carry out the duties assigned by the superiors. He/she is also required to supervise and guide subordinates.
- Assess patients' needs on admission and daily throughout their hospital stay.
- Evaluate and monitor patient's progress according to planned care.
- Display compassion, positive and caring attitude towards patients.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in accordance with infection control measures.
- Deliver patient care and ensure that appropriate nursing care is carried out to patients according to their treatment plan.
- Experience in critical wards (ICU, HDU, CCU) or general wards will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2-5 years of nursing experience for state registered nurse.
- Diploma in nursing/bachelor in nursing practice.
- Post basic will be an advantage.
- Registered with nursing board.