- Make an appointment via our website or contact us at +603 2276 7000.
- You are advised to obtain confirmation on your insurance coverage prior to your appointment.
- On the day of your appointment, please register at the registration counter located at the Level G/Level 2 (depending on the clinic location).
- You will then be directed to your consultant’s clinic.
- Present your appointment card for verification. If this is your first visit, kindly pass your medical reports (if any) to the Clinic Assistant attending to you.
- After consultation with your doctor, Clinic Assistant will book your next appointment (if required).
- Payment can be settled at the counter before collecting your medication.
- Identity card / passport
- Appointment card
- Medical benefit card/Guarantee Letter (GL)
- Medical reports
- You can pay your bill by cash, debit/credit card or by presenting your GL. Personal cheques are not accepted.
Facilities available at waiting area
- Reading materials, WiFi and complimentary light refreshments are provided at the waiting area (Level 2) while wating for your doctor who will attend to you as soon as possible.
- Alternatively, we have Koffee Bar and Dishroom for more choices of food and beverages.
Monday – Friday : 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday : 8.30am – 1.00pm
Sunday, Public Holiday : Closed