At CVSKL’s Gastro Centre, our gastroenterologists are specially trained to manage issues related to the gastrointestinal system (oesophagus, stomach, small intestines and colon) as well as hepatobiliary (liver, pancreas and gallbladder) diseases.
We provide a full range of services from diagnosis to treatment programmes as well as follow-up care for our patients. Supported by trained nurses, laboratory technicians, dietitians and other allied health professionals, the centre is well equipped with state-of-the-art endoscopy services, imaging facilities and wide range of laboratory tests.
Amongst our advanced technologies include the Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS), a minimally-invasive procedure that provides images and information about the digestive tract and its surrounding tissue/organs, including lungs, pancreas, liver and lymph nodes. We are also equipped with the Fibroscan, also known as Transient Elastography, a tool used to assess liver stiffness without human body intrusion (non-invasive).
Our areas of special focus include treating conditions below:
- Acid reflux diseases including heartburn, GERD and Barrett’s Oesphagus
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Abdominal pain/‘wind’
- Nausea and vomiting
- Vomiting blood or passing out blackish stool
- Alcohol-related and non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases
- Viral Hepatitis A, B and C
- Liver cirrhosis and its complications e.g. variceal bleeding
- Changes in bowel habit (diarrhoea or constipation)
- Colonic polyps/growth
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBS)
- Jaundice and gallstone diseases
- Pancreatic diseases including acute or chronic pancreatitis or cysts
- Gallstone diseases
Fibroscan Introduction Animation
Monday – Friday : 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday : 9:00am – 1:00pm
Sunday, Public Holiday : Closed