Cardiac electrophysiology examines and treats the heart’s electrical system, which controls the heart’s rhythm. Our electrophysiologist offers cutting-edge treatments for arrhythmias and other potentially serious disorders affecting the heart’s rhythm.
Under CVSKL’s cardiac electrophysiology (EP) Programme, our heart patients benefit from the depth and breadth of our electrophysiologist’s experience.
Cardiac Rhythm Services
- Electrophysiology Studies
- Radiofrequency Ablation of Supraventricular Tachycardias
- Radiofrequency Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardias
- Complex Arrhythmia Mapping and Ablation Using 3D Mapping System
- Management of Channelopathies including Brugada Syndrome, Long QT Syndrome and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Implantable devices:
- Permanent Pacemaker
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapies
- Leadless Pacemaker
- Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion