If you have an arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat), or if your heart beats too slow or too fast, you might need to contact an electrophysiologist. A cardiac electrophysiologist examines and treats the heart’s electrical system, which controls the heart’s rhythm. Under CVSKL’s cardiac electrophysiology (EP) Programme, our heart patients benefit from the depth and breadth of our electrophysiologist’s experience.
Cardiac Rhythm Services | Pacemaker Implantation in Malaysia
- Electrophysiology Studies
- Radiofrequency Ablation of Supraventricular Tachycardias
- Radiofrequency Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardias
- Complex Arrhythmia Mapping and Ablation Using 3D Mapping System
- Management of Channelopathies including Brugada Syndrome, Long QT Syndrome and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Implantable devices:
- Permanent Pacemaker
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapies
- Leadless Pacemaker
- Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion
Our electrophysiologists strive to provide the best options and outcomes so that every patient receives the care that they deserve.