Our dedicated gastroenterologists in CVSKL, Malaysia provide a comprehensive range of basic and advanced endoscopic procedures (for screening/diagnostic and therapeutic purposes).
Our gastroenterologists are specially trained to manage issues related to the gastrointestinal system (oesophagus, stomach, small intestines and colon) as well as hepatobiliary (liver, pancreas and gallbladder) diseases.
We provide a full range of services from diagnosis to treatment programmes as well as follow-up care for our patients. Supported by trained nurses, laboratory technicians, dietitians and other allied health professionals, the centre is well-equipped with state-of-the-art endoscopy services, imaging facilities and a wide range of laboratory tests.
Amongst our advanced technologies include Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS), a minimally-invasive procedure that provides images and information about the digestive tract and its surrounding tissue/organs, including lungs, pancreas, liver and lymph nodes. We are also equipped with the Fibroscan, also known as Transient Elastography, a tool used to assess liver stiffness without human body intrusion (non-invasive).
Endoscopy Packages in CVSKL, Malaysia
Our areas of special focus include treating conditions below:
- Acid reflux diseases including heartburn, GERD and Barrett’s Oesphagus
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Abdominal pain/‘wind’
- Nausea and vomiting
- Vomiting blood or passing out blackish stool
- Alcohol-related and non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases
- Viral Hepatitis A, B and C
- Liver cirrhosis and its complications e.g. variceal bleeding
- Changes in bowel habits (diarrhoea or constipation)
- Colonic polyps/growth
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBS)
- Jaundice and gallstone diseases
- Pancreatic diseases including acute or chronic pancreatitis or cysts
- Gallstone diseases
- Outpatient consultation services
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Oesophago Gastro Duodeno Scope (OGDS) and Colonoscopy with High Definition Endoscopies
- Ambulatory pH Monitoring, Probe-Based pH or Wireless
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Haemorrhoid Banding
- Oesophageal and Anorectal High-Resolution Manometry
- Percutaneous Gastrostomy Tube Insertion and Replacement
- Urea Breath Test
- Polypectomy for Colonic Polyps
Our gastroenterologists strive to provide the best options and outcomes so that every patient receives the care that they deserve.
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Sunday, Public Holiday: Closed