Our dedicated respiratory physician provides a comprehensive lung service to both inpatients and outpatients.
At CVSKL, patients with lung cancer, massive haemoptysis (coughing blood) and central airway obstruction will be given priority and managed promptly.
- Outpatient Consultation Services
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung cancer
- Sleep disorders
- Pulmonary physiology (spirometry, full lung function testing, bronchial challenge test, cardiopulmonary exercise testing)
- Interstitial lung disease (ILD)
- Invasive and non-invasive pulmonary procedures for inpatients:
- Bronchoscopic Lung Volume Reduction (BLVR) for advanced emphysema
- Bronchial Thermoplasty (BT) for severe asthma
- Flexible bronchoscopy
- Rigid bronchoscopy
- Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS)
- Tumour debulking
- Lung biopsy for interstitial lung disease
- Pleuroscopy for unexplained pleural effusion (fluid in the lungs)
- Joint lung cancer care with cardiothoracic surgeons.
Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00 pm
Sunday, Public Holiday: Closed